The previous posts

 


  Starting this blog was my dream for a long time. An adventure 

is not violent or a fantasy. The true adventure of life is finding our passion and purpose. I wanted to narrate a recent incident in my life. My parents got me a 

laptop for online school six months ago. I loved that laptop so much because it had the latest features. After a week I started becoming a digital addict. I used the laptop for everything. During that time, I was not very responsible. I ate breakfast near the

laptop, did not shut it down for days at length, and more. Everything was fine with the laptop till a few days ago. One day my laptop did not switch on at all. I tried to fix it but could not, so I showed my laptop to my father. He kept asking me what the issue was, I freaked out and chose to be in silence. So my father closed the laptop for a while. My mother stepped out of the bedroom and asked what the matter was, my father and I narrated what happened. My mother asked me to give the laptop to her so that she could find what the matter was. When she opened the laptop she found water ðŸ’§ on the keyboard. My parents asked if I poured water accidentally into the laptop. I said no. Both of them were very upset with me, which made me sad. They said they will take the laptop for repair. The next day when they went to the repair center, the person in charge told them there was a fungus developing in the motherboard ten days back and said the laptop is gone forever. When I heard the news, I was devastated. I lost my parent's trust and a lot of money. I apologized for breaking the laptop and said I will learn from this mistake. Mistakes are how you learn, mistakes are a sign that you tried is a dialogue from a tv series.


Thanks for reading!


A friend is someone who stands with you when there are happiness and sadness around, someone with who you can be open. Imagine your life without friends, how dull it would be. I have friends who correct me when I am wrong, who be honest with me, who enjoy with me, and who stood up for me in desperate times. Last year I went through so many obstacles but those girls were with me no matter what. They supported my dreams and thoughts.  Even if there are fights, it happens for a reason. Otherwise, how will you share your opinions or feelings? You might be thinking that you might hurt each other's feelings. For example, take the friendship of Morgan and Spark from Pup Academy, how strong it was. They were ready to risk their lives for each other. In this pandemic, without my friends, my mind is not present. Alexa and Katie, even though they went to different colleges,  their friendship did not break. When they returned, the first thing they did was to rush to see each other. My parents and my brother are my best friends forever because they are my family. Without them, I do not exist. I understand having friends is important but be careful who you choose. Trust me, family the best part of your life.


Thank You!

Pls comment for feedback.

reen House Academy is a very famous Netflix original series. The story is based on a lot of real-life experiences. The world could use an academy like that to bring future leaders. If u haven't seen the series, please do watch.  Hayley and Alex Woods are our most favorite characters. Ryan made her first physical appearance within the first episode of Season 1 of Greenhouse Academy; Pilot, where she was seen saying goodbye to her two kids and Carter before heading off to her launch into space. Her family then later watches her launch in the shuttle through a TV news report. However mid-launch the shuttle mysteriously explodes. It was very surprising that Jason was working with Judy and Marcus. It was an unexpected turnout that Jason was the Client.  Ryan being alive and becoming the headmistress of Green House Academy was very well predicted. But Hayley choosing Daniel and going to the Eagles club was unexpected. It did seem like two pianos falling on her head.  First of All, doing man-made earthquakes that could have hurt hundreds of innocent people itself is atrocious. Marcus used Ryan's invention to destroy California. But Judy surrender to the Police and went to Jail. That was all for her.  Brooke and Emma were replaced with new actors who were doing well. I can't believe that Hayley and Leo got the virus and almost would have died from the virus or the "Cortinarius Orellanus". If it was not for Sophie, Parker, Max, and Emma it is then game over. Season 4's episode 7 & 8 was very exciting and filled with suspense. I was astonished that Suzanne was working for the bad guys. The days without Leo were very dull when he was in the Rehab facility. Becca is so mean and jealous because she treated Hayley bad and never gave Leo the letter that Hayley wrote. But what's the fun without suspense. I hope there is a season 5. I am shocked that Jason fooled everyone and he has split personality . Maybe it was because his mom died. I will next be writing about Julie and the Phantoms and more.

Bye for now!

Green House Academy trailers:

These are FYI.

JUST ADD MAGIC


Hi Guys!!!!

Today I will give some information about Trees,

Plants. This information is from a few books of mine.....

Plants:

All green plants use the energy of sunlight to make sugary carbohydrates food from water and carbon dioxide in the air. This is why they grow well in only sunlit, moist places. The food fuels growth and is used to make cellulose- the tough, fibrous tissue that helps support all the various parts of the plant, from its stems and leaves to it's flower.


Trees:

Trees are the tallest, heaviest, and oldest of all living things. The Californian giant sequoia known as General Sherman weighs approximately 6,000 tonnes-30 times  as much as the biggest animal, the blue whale. The oldest living bristlecone pine tree is 5,000 years old. Yet even these ancient giants can still produce tiny seeds that grow into new trees.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MasterChef Australia

JUST ADD MAGIC FANFICTION CHAPTER ONE

Adventures from my Life