JUST ADD MAGIC FANFICTION CHAPTER ONE


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdXjNghBPQ6o07iR8Lu2fAcuwIREUmYpOrTlPqsbaaA/edit?usp=sharing


Hey guys

As you know JUST ADD MAGIC FANFIC WAS ALREADY PUBLISHED BEFORE.IT IS THE SAME CHAPTER,BUT WITH SOME CHANGES. READ IT AGAIN TO CATCH UP SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND CHAPTER TWO WHICH WILL BE PUBLISHED ON 24 TH DECEMBER.ON CHRISTMAS THERE WILL BE A POST ON BALI, INDONESIA.THERE WILL BE A SERIES CALLED "ADVENTURES FROM MY LIFE" AND CHAPTER ONE WILL BE RELEASED ON 31ST DECEMBER- NEW YEARS EVE.

BYE FOR NOW, ADVENTURERS!!!!


Comments

  1. heyy!! I am Enya! Probably you won't know me, but I am Aradhana's friend! And I am a SUPER DUPER just add magic fan! I got soo excited when i saw this post! Your sketch on the story is amazing and i cant wait to read moreee!! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MasterChef Australia

Adventures from my Life

Exam Time