Exam Time

 During Exam Time, do you keep sending gtg's and byes? Well, I have...

When it comes to planning ahead of time- I'm the person. When it comes to executing that plan, its hard for me. Sometimes we study last minute, sometimes no.. This has happened to me. You are worried about how well you will do in the exam. you find it hard to understand what you're studying. You feel unprepared or haven't had time to study. You need to learn and recall a large amount of information for an exam. After every test, I say to myself "study 30 mins everyday, next time wont be this stressful".. and sometimes when you get your marks its not what you expected but its good, you might have a worry that your friends have may scored more than you- you'll have a worry that you'll be the odd one out. Its completely normal!!! Of course, there are some of your friends who are way ahead of schedule and send you a text message telling that they're already done- you'll probably be completely shocked and will put more pressure on yourself. During this period, when I revise and go through some important points for the exam, I have a mood out. I completely lack interest and keep procrastinating. How to overcome laziness?

I say, think of the CONSEQUENCES. When you do that, you won't have any of the above symptoms, 😆!!


"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT IN THE START, YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MasterChef Australia

Adventures from my Life